Orangewood is searching for a Youth Director. The job is 17.5 hours per week. Can you please put this out in the E-Focus for about four weeks? Contact Ken Page 602-799-7643, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gilbert is looking for a part time chancel Choir Director. Click here for more information.
Palo Cristi is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant- Click here for more information
Is seeking to fill two positions:
Praise Team Director to lead and direct the Contemporary Music Praise Team in providing quality music and vocal presentations during worship services. Click here for job description
Adult Choir Director to lead the Adult Choir in providing quality music during services of worship, special church events, and to coordinate the Adult Choir music program with the Pastor and Worship Elder. Click here for job description
Southminster Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work five days per week, four hours each day. This position offers a very competitive pay
- Well-versed and experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work with a variety of individuals and groups. Those with whom Assistant will interface
Include and not limited to: Church congregants, including committees, building and other contractors, all vendors and the public-at-large.
- Requires a High School Diploma plus Community College or other post High School Degree or Certification preferred.
- Strong spelling and grammatical skills.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently while managing and responding to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prepare and generate a variety of documents including spread sheets, the weekly Church Bulletin and PowerPoint.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be dependable and have a positive work ethic.
Experienced candidates and qualified candidates should send their resume immediately indicating their pay expectations to:
Ms. Paula Gray-Clerk of the session at email@example.com
Southminster Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 8764
Phoenix AZ 85066
We will continue to accept applications until this position is filled
is currently accepting resumes for a 20-25 hour per week Director of Christian Education. We are looking for a dynamic and well-organized person who exhibits a life in the Way of Christ, is familiar with the Reformed Christian faith, has at least some experience in Christian ministry, is a self-starter, and who can work as part of a team. Click here for more info