Westminster Presbyterian Church of Santa Fe seeks half Time Head of Staff Transitional Pastor, responsible for:
– Preaching minimum of twice per month (three times in 5 Sunday months) – Moderating Session
– Overseeing the work of the Office Manager and day to day care of church
– Working with Worship, Building & Grounds, Money Care, IT, Personnel, and Nominating Committees
– Representing WPC at Presbytery and other local ministerial groups
– Working with Associate Transitional Pastor for Pastoral Care and Education as a team
– Familiarity with the interim process and/or willing to take the training
Half Time Transitional Associate Minister of Pastoral Care, Outreach, & Education, responsible for:
- – Pastoral care in coordination with the Deacons – including visitation of members, sick, and/or by request of parishioners
- – Working with Missio Dei, Santa Fe Need and Deed, Christian Education, and ELL programs of the church, as well as the Fellowship Committee
- – Lining up Adult Forums and possibly teaching some
- – Sharing preaching as needed
- – Working with Head of Staff Transitional Pastor as a team
Please contact Cindy Piatt, Clerk of Session at
Westminster Presbyterian Church, Santa Fe, NM 87501
841 W Manhattan St
firstname.lastname@example.org OR (505)310-1597
Is seeking to fill two positions:
Praise Team Director to lead and direct the Contemporary Music Praise Team in providing quality music and vocal presentations during worship services. Click here for job description
Adult Choir Director to lead the Adult Choir in providing quality music during services of worship, special church events, and to coordinate the Adult Choir music program with the Pastor and Worship Elder. Click here for job description
Southminster Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work five days per week, four hours each day. This position offers a very competitive pay
- Well-versed and experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work with a variety of individuals and groups. Those with whom Assistant will interface
Include and not limited to: Church congregants, including committees, building and other contractors, all vendors and the public-at-large.
- Requires a High School Diploma plus Community College or other post High School Degree or Certification preferred.
- Strong spelling and grammatical skills.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently while managing and responding to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prepare and generate a variety of documents including spread sheets, the weekly Church Bulletin and PowerPoint.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be dependable and have a positive work ethic.
Experienced candidates and qualified candidates should send their resume immediately indicating their pay expectations to:
Ms. Paula Gray-Clerk of the session at email@example.com
Southminster Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 8764
Phoenix AZ 85066
We will continue to accept applications until this position is filled
is currently accepting resumes for a 20-25 hour per week Director of Christian Education. We are looking for a dynamic and well-organized person who exhibits a life in the Way of Christ, is familiar with the Reformed Christian faith, has at least some experience in Christian ministry, is a self-starter, and who can work as part of a team. Click here for more info