Southminster Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work five days per week, four hours each day. This position offers a very competitive pay
- Well-versed and experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work with a variety of individuals and groups. Those with whom Assistant will interface
Include and not limited to: Church congregants, including committees, building and other contractors, all vendors and the public-at-large.
- Requires a High School Diploma plus Community College or other post High School Degree or Certification preferred.
- Strong spelling and grammatical skills.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently while managing and responding to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prepare and generate a variety of documents including spread sheets, the weekly Church Bulletin and PowerPoint.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be dependable and have a positive work ethic.
Experienced candidates and qualified candidates should send their resume immediately indicating their pay expectations to:
Ms. Paula Gray-Clerk of the session at firstname.lastname@example.org
Southminster Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 8764
Phoenix AZ 85066
We will continue to accept applications until this position is filled
First Presbyterian Church (FPC) of Mesa seeks a part-time Youth Director. The Youth Director will work with FPC’s Pastor, Director of Christian Education, Youth/Young Adult Elder and Discipleship Commission to provide leadership and administrative direction for FPC’s youth ministry. The ideal candidate is an individual who loves God and loves Jr. and Sr. High Youth and is gifted at planning lessons, recreation, and fellowship activities in a format that appeals to youth. The Youth Director must be available Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings.
A full job description is available on the FPC website at: fpcmesa.org. Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume.
Bilingual Secretary for Memorial Presbyterian Church needed 3 hours per day, Monday through Friday. Contact Rev. Cynthia Jennison or Martha Lopez Loredo at 602-955-4270 or email your resume to email@example.com
is currently accepting resumes for a 20-25 hour per week Director of Christian Education. We are looking for a dynamic and well-organized person who exhibits a life in the Way of Christ, is familiar with the Reformed Christian faith, has at least some experience in Christian ministry, is a self-starter, and who can work as part of a team. Click here for more info
Emmanuel PC has an opening for a church secretary starting April 1, part-time, 9AM to 3PM, Tuesday through Friday. Interested parties can call the church office, 602-996-4245, for a job description and other information.